Frequently Asked Questions
- How much Property can I afford?
- When is it a good time to buy shares?
- Should we pay down our home first before going into more debt?
- What is the investment timeframe?
- What returns will I earn over the long term?
- Can a holiday house be our first investment property?
Investment recommendations are tailored specifically for you, based on factors such as
- Investment preferences
- Your risk tolerance level
- Investment timeframes
- Previous investing experiences
Selecting the right investment strategy from the numerous available options can be a daunting prospect. There are various risks and costs attached to each investment and mistakes can be very expensive.
“Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No.1”
When Sanjay qualified as a dentist, he set up his practice using money he’d saved and a loan from his parents.
He came to see one of our financial consultants at WPA and we advised him about the types of asset and leasing financing he would need.
Once Sanjay’s business became established and he had a steady stream of patients, our investment adviser helped him structure a savings plan so he could purchase a home for his young family.
“It was really exciting to be able to move into our own home,” Sanjay says. “The financial advice I received from WPA gave me the strategy to make that happen.”
Sanjay also uses one of our accountants at SVA for completing his BAS and tax returns, so he can focus on building his business and spending time with his young family.